Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Tattoo Artist

Tattoo is pretty common in Bali. You can find tattoo artist/maker in almost every area. The guy in this picture is one of the tattoo maker in Kintamani, Bali. When I went there in 2006, when tourist visit to Bali was very low. At that time you could get two temporary tattoo with less then a dollor (USD). I'm not sure how much it cost rigth now. However, you can alway negotiate/bargain with Bali people.
Oh ya, the background of this picture is Batur Mountain with is located near Batur Lake in Kintamani, Bali.

2 komentar:

Hilda said...

They're also very common in the beaches of the Philippines. Except that sometimes, they use black henna (which looks like what this guy is using), rather than pure, real henna (which goes on brown, not black). Black henna can cause awful allergies. I know because I got a henna tattoo last year and it was black henna. I thought I'd get a permanent phoenix scar. Never again.

Sildenafil said...

Greetings to everyone!

First of all, I want to sent a salute to all, readers and writers.
Then, I want everybody to know that I had such a great time like watching this fabulous affair, which is very nice, indeed.

Regards