Saturday, November 8, 2008

Monkey Cemetery


This is again a picture from Monkey Forest, Bali. I think I like the forest a lot. As I ever wrote before at my previous posting that this forest become the habitat of grey monkeys. The forest is like home for the monkeys. Every monkeys in the forest has a name. When they die, there's also a cemetery there to bury them and their name is written on a monument, just like how human being is buried. That's monkey cemetery. The different with human cemetery is that when people are in a cemetery they tend to look sad and unhappy. But those monkey playing around their friend or even parent's cemetery happyly. I wonder if there's another monkey cemetery somewhere else out there.

3 komentar:

Unknown said...

That is really funny! Monkeys at a cemetery! :-)

Anonymous said...

Funny Story... :)

Anak Dokan said...

JM: and it's their own friends and relatives cemetery :)

Sibayak: thanks.