Friday, January 16, 2009

The Best Picture in 2008


Happy New Year everybody! It's been longtime for me not to post anything at this blog. I've miss the last month's theme. I've promised myself not to mist this month's.
Looking at the theme 'The Best Photo in 2008', I carefully look through all my Bali's photo archives. Seeing this picture, this happen to be the best one I like. It's a picture of sunset at Uluwatu, Bali. The sunset moment at Uluwatu actually not to long, few minutes only. But I was really surprise with the beautiful colors it made.


6 komentar:

Jane Hards Photography said...

Welcome. You are not going to waste my quality time with images as glorious as this.

Anak Dokan said...

Hehe...Thanks a lot Babooshka.

Judy said...

I really like the way the way the reflection of the sun can be glimpsed through the trees at the bottom of the photo! It truly is a wonderful photo!
Thanks for sharing!

SandyCarlson said...

Babooshka speaks for me. This is very beautiful.

Louise said...

This is wonderful!

You linked here from the SkyWatch Friday blog (http://skyley.blogspot.com). Unfortunately, we may not leave the link up because there is no reference or link to the SWF site. You are most welcome to join our sky community, but please take a moment to read the guidelines there and include a reference and link in your post. There are graphic files there to download which make identification clear.

Thanks so much! You can add to this and put your link in again or join us in the future.

Anak Dokan said...

Judy, Sandy, Louise: Thanks for your visit and comments.

Louise: I'll be link it correctly in the next chance. I like the skywatch community anyway.